Sunday 5 June 2011

BEYOND LOGICS !!!!!!!!!!!




                                                  Certain things are beyond logic

There is no explanation why certain Feelings en vibe in our heart ,no one can answer nor itcan be controlled..so why try ???certain things should be accepted as they are !!!!

There are lot of may be and and may not be "s, but who cares ..this is my delusionary world i created and i control , i am happy ! super happy there ....i donn wanna know what is real what is fake ..i pick what i like and ignore what i dislike and anything that has lil possibilty of making me sad...i prefer not to know ..

Seeing someone sleeping ,looking at those closed pair of eyes ,child like inocence on face,tightly closed lips ,holding my one finger in closed fist !!!felt like seeing it constantly little more longer without moving an inch as it could have disturbed the sleep .there was warmth in my heart after long ,a crave to hug sleeping baby but that would also have disturbed ..and i dint want it at any cost...

watching without being caught !!!then a blush automatically came which is hardly visble now to me even in me ,nothing makes me blush ,i choose not to reveal this "surprise guest" and hide my face by pillow and close my eyes tight !!!dont want to share anything its between me n my heart no one else. ....surprisingly realized in those thirty minutes how those artificial layers unwrapped itself that i covered on me and tried to become what i was originally not i tried stopping but failed .

There are certain divine bondings even at times one sided but they are beautiful!! its always more beautiful to feel love 4 someone rather then being loved by someone .only there you feel like giving without expecting any thing back ,pour out ur best and believe me there is no pretendance ,it comes out naturally ,with very sweet pain its wrong to call it platonic but calling it other way round would also not be correct ..so let it remain unnamed .....

Women are specially Blessesed with special sense to sense the feeling of other person by a mere touch,may be a hug ,handshake or just a finger touch by mistake ...a small touch says a lot ,now this depends individually whether women accept it or not as we often tend to believe what we want ..



The touch dint say much ,but thankfully it wasnt silent too!!!! ...and whatever it said was special .....

at times bonding are stronger then relationships



Nothing affects me ANYMORE will be a lie ,

it affects and would always affect ,and this affect is special to me as ,it doesnt cause any harm to any one ...its strictly mine wont even share it anyone ..not even u .

i thought my heart is empty devoid of feelings !!!!!!!!but i am happy to realize i am not yet HEARTLESS (as i thought ).....its very much there !!!


Tumhe bhi yaad nahe ,hum bhe bhool gaye ,wo lamhe kitne hassen thei ,magar fizool gaye !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment