Tuesday 2 August 2011


EPITOME OF PERFECTNESS
That I cud never be !!!1


BLAMES & COMPLAINS


can't Escape blames
Cant skip Complains
so what i tried,
i could not attain!!

!I cared, but it was not Enough
i delivered ,that was also not Sufficient
i did,but it was not Evident

I cried ,i tried,i shattered
But actually nothing mattered

I could not fight those perceptions,disbelieve and my own lil silly deeds

Know i cud have done better
but i pushed myself too hard
‘i survived but was not living
Negativities always defeated me,
i sighed its failure all mine alas!!!!
i am not escaping blames nor skipping complains !!!!
WORLD IS ROUND I STILL WISH WE DONT MEET AGAIN...



Jab se ek lamha tere sath jiya hai, Kami ko teri har pal mehsoos kiya hai, Bani gunahgaar khud ki nazron me,palako mai name har waqt mahsoos kiya hai ..

1 comment:

  1. would have been better if the poem was a little longer.. mypersonal point of view...
    otherwise its very nice :)

    ReplyDelete