Monday 25 July 2011

BAD GIRL


BAD GIRL
(Shhhhhh!!!Talk of few candid girls direct from heart)




FROM THE WRITTER’S DESK- Do you think girls are scared to express what they want, no they are not they can confidently tell you on your face what they feel about you, Yes we girls are like that ,we change all our rules with open heart for one person and just be opposite for the other, With our wish we decide what has to be done ,even if we regret that later ,we take the responsibility ,we love ,we hate, we play, we cry, we sigh!!
We go illogical, at times we don’t make sense in what we do ,we are confused we are fickle we at times go wrong, we pass through various ups and downs, we are hurt deep down so we hurt back too in our style ,some time we don’t like you and we have no reasons for it!!
Sometime we say NO when it’s YES in our heart
This write up is based on my observation and conversation with girl of today –they are modern but they are girls, confessions and heart to heart talks..See which line relates your story

Hey !!!some one is acting like a bitch!!!!!
Why am I flirting???i am letting people love me when I have no intention of loving them back ,I am intentionally talking with boys who are interested in me just to hear my praise and feel how wanted I am..,that was never me ,am I discovering new face of mine !!!or its just the frustration of not being able to get attention of person I wanted,am I giving pain to others? Does it anyhow sooth my pain?does it make me feel better ,does it heal my wounds???it just gives momentary wicked smile !and a thought now you know what pain I go through!!i know its wrong

Though its over long time backwhy do I try and find out looking in your  eyes whether you love me or not
I don’t post status to have 15 ppl likes and 10 comments ,I want you to read it
The moment I open my social networking site I just check your name in notifications,
If I am good,the best girl you met .with no tantrums and pure heart,who even fits in your family well why can’t you marry me or rather just love me enough..
Whattt –your mom doesn’t approve for me,o do you really do all what your mom approves,I wonder she likes her son to bea chain smoker …you have not left cigerate for your mom but you left me for her
After each meeting with you I regret I met you and even showed you wat I havefor you,not even sure next time when you text me saying I wanna see you,would I be able to say  NO
When I love you with all your faults ,I love you knowing u can never fulfill my expectations
Why cant you???
Why is love so strange phenomenon why don’t we fall in love with what is good and accessible to us ,who is dying to hold our hands ,instead we prefer running after some one who doesn’t even care to look back and see ,you are still there or not,why do we complicate our life ourself?
Logically I can never blame you for anything that went wrong in my life but actually you were the prime reason  for all my wrong and haste decisions  ,at times to make you jealous or to check your reactions I altered my life’
I post my pics on facebook to show you I am happy without you too,why are you so important to me when Its not vice versa,
When I am past to you why are you present to me !
One day you would regret,one day you would miss one day you would cry one day you would realize
For all the HOTTIES  and Beauties of world  cant make you feel special the way I do
Today for you your independence,your freedom matters ,tomorrow you might be empty hand
You found out my fault to get an escape route okk reality you know best !!You called me infidel when I was just trying to make you jealous and feel I matter to you ..but you went away with loads of said and unsaid blames and accuses..reality was U WANTED TO GO!!!!
PEOPLE GO RELATIONSHIP ENDS BUT HABIT REMAINS !!!!

I am bored of being sigle now yes it was me to whom that relationship looked suffocating few months back and I badly wanted to come out of it, yes its damn heartless of me that I don’t remember or miss anything about him though I shared so many heart touching emotional moments and real intense relationship ,its bitchy on my part to miss the attention and importance I was enjoying not the person
I miss those morning wake up sms,that right to call on yourcell without looking at watch,I miss someone holding my hand while walking in crowd ,I iss that protective feel which I had when I was with you I miss thoselong whole night chats (I know it made me feel sleepy when we use to have it)but the moment I think ofgetting in relationship  those24 hours reporting starts suffocating me ,those W questions ,those forcible change of priority scares me and request me to pull back my step ..the moment I remember Those phone calls after every half an hour I realize how wonderful space I am enjoying now I don’t need to keep my mobile with me 24 hours and then at the endof world YOU CANT HAVE IT A LL  wanna be commited but don’t want to be strangled in that commitment ,I don’t believe anything is permanent even feelings change with time (though 4 u my feelings remained same unfortunately I know dan you don’t deseve it)
I want love back inmy life but I just don’t want to be loved I want to feel the same feeling with equal intensity ,wanna have beautiful relationship nota ego based fighting ground want to be with some one who makes me a better human being ..beautiful and dignified women with deapth and consistency who could bring out that feminine part of me ,seriously it happens when you are in love it reflects on your face I want to change my favourite one liner ,love happens only once rest all are versions ..i want this version to be my life  forever  J




No comments:

Post a Comment