Wednesday 23 May 2012

There was Exit





I was hanging alone,falling from Distance
To a place ,I dint knew

Every thing was moving ,and I had no place to go

World of Sadness,I choose to explore
Wanted to know how dense it can be ,that it dared to break me to this core

Why I was not able to fight ,irrespective of being Right

It was dark steep street
With stinking narrow lanes

Every way I turned,I sawanother huge wall
Darkness literally haunted my soul

My life seemed dead,when I felt salty water over My eye’s edge
Those tears made my way blurred
I slipped,I flipped,,I even crawled
But did not allow me even once to fall

Moving ahead I felt blood less: lonely and lost
I collapsed with Grief
Thatended my peace

Negativity came from back and stabbed my back
But could not destroy strength of my heart
Bythe time I got free from its clutches
Diabolically ,Depression entered
And held my feet

I felt out of the way  and wrong
I couldnot judge ,who  was genuine ,and who was cheating me on

My blues gotdark
My pain was acute
Bad words they spoke ,kept spinning y world
Felt broken down I body ached
Cuffed to a pole ,I tried surging on the path of evil
I  was grisly terrified

“when there was entry, how could be there no exit space”
This thought made me strong,though  i was bleeding but I felt some energy on

Looked around ferociously
And I knew this fact
That I wont give up on my smile
Since no one is worth my precious life
I fought with my inner demons
Though they were quite strong

They tried making me cry
I closed my eye
I could not kill them but wounded them 
Not allowing them to attack me while I was moving on

I am out,the journey was nasty
May  be life takes me there againbut I wil know its not  forever…its not the end….
happiness and Peace  is yet to come …






No comments:

Post a Comment