Friday 11 November 2011

UNKNOWN FEAR!!!!




The unknown Fear, the deadly silent Scare
Few in light, few in shades and rest unknown

Some unheard shrill voice No let me call it “Drumming Noise’

Walking!!!Yet afraid to fall…oh plz I don’t want to crawl!!
Squinting my eyes, to not to see but
Trails of past …stalking….the gush of dust keep confusing

With provocation of past, scars may bleed again
Sleeping is scary...bad dreams may twirl in...

What’s inside the dark, I can’t see, but can smell the blood
Who is behind the curtain? Staring point blank at me

Who is that man in black? Why his eyes are red and wet? Where his smile is lost?

Tree of tomorrow is unknown,…its leaves are yet to grow!!!
Legs are shaking, dreams are breaking, and hopes are falling

Planning often fails, even goals get changed

Let’s close the eyes,
And I see a demon standing with a dragger
I ask “has the doom’s say “arrived”??
Afraid, yes I am
Yes “stupidity “ “Anger” and ‘Greed “ made their way some how in my life again
Alas!!! I accept the punishment ….. put the Dragger on my head
Separate it from Torso, let the alter be red…blood red….pure …red
I am ready, just one thought…
Once I am dead ……who is next????


         

No comments:

Post a Comment